As a final part of onboarding, we recommend running a fire drill. Fire drills are a great way to practice your incident response process. They're a chance to iron out the kinks and create more efficient processes, and we're big fans of them here at FireHydrant.
Before you run a fire drill, we recommend making sure you've done the following:
- Integrate Slack with FireHydrant.
- Create your first Runbook in FireHydrant.
- Invite your team to FireHydrant.
- Setup additional integrations like Zoom and Jira.
- Add you parts of your infrastructure to FireHydrant.
- Create teams in FireHyrant to automatically assign groups of people to incidents.