Integrating FireHydrant wit Clubhouse enables you to create and sync incidents and action items created in FireHydrant with tickets (stories) in Clubhouse.io.
Setting up Clubhouse integration
To get started:
- Go to your Clubhouse.io workspace. Navigate to Settings > API Tokens.
- On the API Tokens page, provide a name for the API token that will be generated (for example, "FireHydrant Integration").
- Copy the token generated by Clubhouse.
- In the left nav in FireHydrant, click Integrations. Click the Clubhouse tile.
- On the next page, click Install App.
- On the setup page, provide the API token that you generated in Clubhouse.
- You can choose to select a default story type for incidents, tasks, and follow-ups; or you can skip those options for now and click Submit.
- Next, go to the Organization Overview page by clicking Organization > Account Overview. Click Edit.
- Under Default Project For Tickets, use the dropdown menu to specify which Project in Clubhouse you want to use as the destination for information sent from FireHydrant.
- Click Save Organization to save your changes.
When this setup is complete, the default Clubhouse project you have chosen will be updated whenever an incident or action item is created in FireHydrant.
To set up the integration as bi-directional, you can configure a webhook with Clubhouse.
To get started:
- In the FireHydrant left nav, click Integrations.
- Click the Clubhouse integration card. From the Clubhouse integration page, copy the webhook URL to your clipboard.
- In Clubhouse, navigate to Integrations > Webhooks.
- Paste the URL you copied from FireHydrant into the Payload URL section and click Add New Webhook.