Our PagerDuty integration makes it easy to link incidents in PagerDuty to incidents in FireHydrant. This enables you to coordinate incident response directly within FireHydrant after an initial alert comes in from PagerDuty.
First, you'll need a PagerDuty API key. Head to your PagerDuty dashboard, click "Configuration" and then "API Access".
On the API Access page, click the "Create New API Key", enter in a description. (We recommend "FireHydrant API Key".)
After clicking "Create Key", copy the API Key that has been generated for you, and head over to FireHydrant's integrations page.
On the PagerDuty integration, click "Setup PagerDuty", and enter in the PagerDuty API key that was just generated.
Options with our PagerDuty Integration
Once you've linked your PagerDuty account, you'll have a plethora of configuration options at your disposal:
- Paging w/ FireHydrant's Slack bot
- Declaring an incident on FireHydrant through a PagerDuty alert
- Linking PagerDuty services with FireHydrant services
- Starting a PagerDuty incident using FireHydrant
- Linking PagerDuty alerts within incidents on FireHydrant
- Use PagerDuty schedules to assign roles on FireHydrant