Customer impact conditions
Types of incidents
Adding tags to an incident
You can add tags to an incident by:
- Creating an incident through the new incident page, where you can add existing and new tags
- Creating an incident through an incident type, where you can create a type with existing and new tags
- Creating an incident through the Slack new incident modal, where you you can add new and existing tags
- Editing an incident through the FireHydrant web app
- Running the /fh tags command in an active incident channel in Slack
Querying by tags
Currently, you can query incidents by tags in both the API and on the incidents list.
Incident with the tag cause-04
Incident with the tags cause-04 and cause-5
Automation through tags
Tags also work as Runbook conditions. You can kick off individual Runbook steps or attach new Runbooks to an incident with tags. To learn more, see this article on using conditions for granular automation.